With the continued growth of our shows we are excited to annouce that we are moving to a new location for 2021. We will be gaining an additional 3,000 sq. ft., from our current 5,000 sq. ft. We'll have better lighting, climate control and other amenities. We feel that this location will better suit our needs with expansion capabilities in the future if needed. We also anticipate additional foot trafiic given its close proximity to Bass Pro Shops/HWY 51.
We are moving to the following location:
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center
200 W Albany St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
We will be hosting 5 shows in 2021, on the following dates:
March 20th - 88 tables/34 vendors
May 15th - 97 tables/34 vendors
July 31st - 123 tables/43 vendors - SOLD OUT!!!
August 28th - 97 tables/30 vendors
• November 20th (FINALE SHOW) - as of September 12th we are currently at 114 tables/31 vendors
With the move will bring many changes that we are asking ALL vendors to follow:
1. Tables are 2' x 6'; prices are as follows:
a. $25 per table
b. $20 per table (T-Town Wheeler's Members)
c. NO OUTSIDE TABLES PER THE HOTEL
d. Tables, table covers and chairs are provided by the hotel. If you have floor displays/table attachments you may continue to use them.
e. Please use the chart below to ensure you have adequate table space. Below is the recommended table conversion from the 8' tables to 6' tables.
1 - 8' table = 2 - 6' tables 2 - 8' table = 4 - 6' tables 3 - 8' table = 5 - 6' tables
4 - 8' table = 7 - 6' tables 5 - 8' table = 9 - 6' tables 6 - 8' table = 10 - 6' tables
2. ALL table space MUST be PAID for 30 days prior to the show, NO PAYMENT! NO TABLES!
a. You'll have the option of reserving and paying for the next show at the end of the current show.
b. Payment due dates:
i. March 20th - DUE by February 20th
ii. May 15th - DUE by April 15th
iii. July 31st - DUE by June 29th
iv. August 28th - DUE by July 28th
v. November 20th - DUE by October 20th
3. Refunds are as follows:
a. 100% REFUND if you CANCEL 14 DAYS BEFORE the show - Cash/Check refund OR you can rebook for a future show.
b. 13 DAYS OR LESS - NO REFUNDS (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
4. ALL payments must be PAID TO the T-Town Wheeler's Treasurer, by CASH, CHECK or USPS MONEY ORDER.
a. In person
b. T-Town Wheeler's PO Box:
8703-R North Owasso Expressway
Owasso, Oklahoma 74055
c. Please make your check or money order payable to the T-Town Wheeler's
5. The shows will operate from 8:30am to 3:00pm
a. Vendor setup will start at 5:00am
b. Doors open at 8:30am for early bird access for T-Town Wheeler's Members (Entry by ID badge ONLY)
c. Doors open at 9:00am to the General Public
d. Teardown/packing WILL NOT START until 3:00pm UNLESS you completely sell out.
6. ALL vendors/vendor helpers WILL BE REQUIRED to wear vendor IDs (provided by the T-Town Wheeler's). We have many vendors who travel outside the local area who may or may not know other vendors.
7. Selling between vendors before the show starts is up to each individual vendor.
8. This is a diecast show, anything diecast is allowed of any scale. You may also sell related items such as t-shirts, posters, display cases/shelves etc. As long as it is related back to diecast.
9. Discounted room rates at the Stoney Creek Hotel for Friday/Saturday nights:
a. $89+tax per night (Regular: $129+tax per night) - Please contact us for booking information.
Click to visit the Stoney Creek Hotel
10. If you belong to a car/truck club or know someone who does and might be interested in displaying their cars/trucks we also host a car show out in the parking lot in conjunction with our show.
a. 40 Car/Truck maximum - If your club has more than 40 members who want to participate - split the day with morning (9:00am to noon) or afternoon (noon to 3:00pm) slots.
b. Outdoor show starts at 9:00am and runs till 3:00pm.
c. For more information or to register your club or car please use the link below:
Contact us for Car Show Registration or more Information
We know that there are a lot of changes with the new venue but we would ask each of you set up at least one show and give the new venue a try. We think once see the new venue you'll be quite satisfied!
For any questions, concerns, comments or suggestions please contact a T-Town Wheeler’s Officer
For more information please check the T-Town Wheeler’s Facebook page, website or email us:
Contact T-Town Wheelers
Phone: (918) 812-9991